How to list an item for sale?
Rules for listing an item for sale?
What if I get asked by AirRobe to provide a proof of purchase?
EARNINGS & PAYMEMTS
Adding your bank details?
What are AirRobe’s commission fees?
How will I get paid when my item sells?
When exactly will I receive the money in my bank account?
What is Stripe Connect?
How do Stripe Connect escrow payments work?
Stripe Connect works to protect both parties during the payment process. The process runs as follows:
What happens if an order is Disputed?
AIRROBE VALET SERVICE
What is AirRobe’s Valet Selling Service?
How does the Valet process work?
1. You complete the form here: Valet Form
We’ll the contact you to let you know your request has been approved.
GUIDANCE ON CONDITION CRITERIA
Condition Criteria and Selection
1. New With Tags: This means the item has original tags and shows no visible signs of wear.
2. New Without Tags: This means the items is brand new but does not come with tags.
3. Like new: This item may have been worn but has no visible signs of wear.
4. Gently used: This means the item has unnoticeable signs of wear. The signs of wear must be indicated in the “Condition notes”.
5. Well loved: This means there are noticeable signs of wear. The signs of wear must be indicated in the “Condition notes”. that