Click “LIST AN ITEM” and follow the simple instructions. All items will automatically show up in your Circular Wardrobe so you can save them for later, or list them straight away. Once approved by our team your listing will be live for all to see.
- Make it fresh. Use your Mum’s advice here and leave it as you’d like to find it. Give it a warm wash, hang it to dry, and steam/press it, to refresh it back to life.
- Capture it. Your phone and great lighting are all you need. Use a plain background and take photos and at various distances to capture the detail, too. You know what else helps? Mirror selfies!
- Flaws? Document them. Be as honest as possible so you get glorious reviews and the transaction is straight forward.
- Self-promo. No shame! Post a throwback of your item to socials and shout about how you’re part of the circular fashion movement.
- Prove it. It helps to add an authenticity card or certificate to act as a security guarantee for your buyer and makes your item more appealing too.
- Set a fair price. Is it from a sought-after brand or does it have long-term value? Is this style currently trending? Take some time to research prices for similar items. Remember: If it doesn’t sell right away, you can always lower the price! And, we have an experienced community who can help you, too.
This is normal. Sometimes we will ask you to email us an invoice, certificate, sales receipt, or proof of authenticity.
Add your bank details under Setting>Payments and proceeds will automatically be transferred to your elected bank account, within 3 business days, once the sale process is complete.
We deduct 17% from all sold items to cover basic costs including transaction fees (Stripe Connect) authenticity checks, insurance for authenticity and parcel delivery, and customer service.
AirRobe uses Stripe Connect's escrow payment service to keep everything as secure as possible. Stripe escrow holds the buyer's payment until the order is fulfilled, and the item is received.
You, the seller, will receive a payment within 3 business days in all instances unless your item is disputed (for example, the item wasn't as described or is non-authentic). AirRobe handles all disputes.
New With Tags: The item has original tags and shows no visible signs of wear.
New Without Tags: The items is brand new but does not come with tags.
Like new: The item may have been worn but has no visible signs of wear.
Gently used: The item has unnoticeable signs of wear. The signs of wear must be indicated in the condition notes.
Well loved: There are noticeable signs of wear which must be indicated in the condition notes.
You decide how to ship your items. We recommend getting your products to customers faster (and money in your account sooner) with our partner, Sendle. Sellers and buyers can track parcels and stay up to date with deliveries by opting to receive notifications on the arrival status of their package.
Plus, you will get an estimate on delivery time with each booking, and your parcel will likely arrive within 2-3 days.
Sendle guarantees cheaper national delivery rates than your standard postal service.
And, the AirRobe community receive Sendle Premium membership free so you can start saving $1 per parcel!